CFO Business Growth Solutions, LLC Casino Hotel Accounting & Analytics www.cfocha (“Website”) and its associated content and services are © 2013, CFO Business Growth Solutions, LLC (CFOBGS) subject to Utopian Life Partners, Inc the owner and manager of the domain.
CFOBGS respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to helping third parties protect their rights. Users are prohibited from posting content that violates another party’s intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise stated, this Website and all content within this site are the property of CFOBGS and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
By using this Website, you agree that you will not use any devices, software or automated programs such as spiders, crawlers or robots to systematically index, aggregate, download, harvest or re-publish any of its content or information.
All rights are reserved and users must seek our permission before making any other use of material contained in this site. Modification of any content constitutes a breach of copyright and of CFOBGSs proprietary rights.
If you believe that a user of CFOBGS has infringed upon your copyright rights, please provide CFOBGS with a notice of copyright infringement in compliance with § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Once CFOBGS receives a notice of copyright infringement in compliance with § 512, we will act with commercial reasonableness to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. CFOBGS will also make a good faith attempt to notify the owner or uploader of the allegedly infringing content. The owner or uploader may respond to CFOBGS with a counter-notification if they believe the content subject to a notice of copyright infringement was not infringing any intellectual property rights.
The notice of copyright infringement must be in compliance with § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and must also contain the following:
1) The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
2) Identification of the copyrighted work(s) alleged to have been infringed;
3) The location of the copyrighted work(s) on the Website;
4) Your contact information, such as an address, telephone, fax number, or email address;
5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Conversely, if you are a Website user that believes that content subject to a notice of copyright infringement is not actually infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. The counter-notification must contain the following:
1) Identification of the specific materials that have been removed from the Website;
2) Your contact information, such as an address, telephone, fax number, or email address;
3) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or misidentification;
4) A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located or, if you are outside of the US, that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal courts located in Nassau County, New York;
5) A statement that you will accept service of process from the notifying party; and
6) Your physical or electronic signature.
Copyright Agent. CFOBGS’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
CFO Business Growth Solutions
c/o Gary Stahl
3489 Woodward St.
Oceanside, NY 11572
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements herein, your DMCA notice may not be valid.